Asian Quinoa & Edamame Salad Ingredients: 1/2 cup dry quinoa 1 cup frozen edamame 2 stalks green onion, thinly sliced 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced 1 small Persian cucumber, sliced into half-moons (about 1 cup) 1 cup shredded purple cabbage 1 cup shredded carrots …
Tahini Honey Chicken Salad Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 tablespoons tahini 1 tablespoon raw honey, divided 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt 2 tablespoons sesame oil 2 tablespoons coconut aminos 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime …
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup organic dark chocolate chips (or semi-sweet)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the almond flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix again.
3. Plop the dough onto the baking sheet using a heaping tablespoon. Use the palm of your hand to gently form and flatten the cookies. Or keep it fun and just do plop cookies!
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes for soft cookies, or 15 to 20 minutes for crunchy cookies.
5. Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!
Happy Fall & Holiday Season! Tis the season to eat delicious, comforting food and enjoy some warming drinks filled with spice! Enjoy this FREE November Recipe Book that includes the following recipes: Healthier Loaded Baked Potato Soup Moroccan Cauliflower Soup Clean & Hearty Vegetable Soup …
The weather is finally getting cooler, leaves are changing color and falling which means it’s time for some fall and autumn recipes! Although I love summer and summer produce, I do love making warm dishes filled with yummy spices!
Enjoy this FREE October Recipe Book that includes the following recipes:
Creamy Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
Veggie Sausage Breakfast Bake
Breakfast Baked Apples
Autumn Spice Turkey Salad
Turkey & Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Taco Salad in a Jar
Best Ever Tuna Melt
Creamy Spiced Apple Pecan Chicken
Caramelized Onion Apple Sausage Stuffed Squash
Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes, Apples & Onions
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Harvest Chicken Salad
Crustless Apple Pies
Caramel Apple Smores
Chocolate Peanut Butter Hummus
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
Falafel Tahini Mixed Greens Salad Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 2/3 cups green or brown lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed) * 1/3 cup tahini (divided) 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped) 1 teaspoon cumin 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon sea salt (divided) 1/4 cup unsweetened …
Marinated Veggie-Lentil Salad
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne Pepper
2 cups broccoli (chopped into small florets)
1/2 English cucumber (diced)
1 cup matchstick carrots
1 yellow bell pepper (finely sliced)
1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 cup chopped purple cabbage
2-3 scallions, chopped
2 cups brown lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
1. Combine vinegar, oil, sea salt and cayenne pepper in a mason jar. Seal and shake well. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour dressing in and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Toss before serving. Enjoy!
*I like to marinate veggies for at least 2 hours before serving. Delicious up to 3-4 days in fridge!